Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States [electronic resource] : terrorism, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim world, 253 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C., Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 9:02 a.m.
- Other Title:
- Terrorism, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim world
- [Washington, D.C. : National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, 2003]
- Government document
- Terrorism -- Religious aspects -- Islam.
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
Terrorism -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements for video archive: a media player.
Mode of access: Internet from the 9/11 Commission's Web site. Address as of 3/31/04: http://www.9-11commission.gov/archive/hearing3/9-11Commission%5FHearing%5F2003-07-09.pdf (transcript), http://www.9-11commission.gov/archive/hearing3/index.htm (video); current access is available via PURLs.
Addresses as of 6/8/04:
- Title from title screen (viewed March 31, 2004).
"Third public hearing"--prelim. page.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|