Special education [electronic resource] : federal actions can assist states in improving postsecondary outcomes for youth : report to the ranking minority member, Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office.
- Other Title:
- Federal actions can assist states in improving postsecondary outcomes for youth
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Special education -- United States.
United States. Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
United States. Department of Education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from the GAO web site. Address as of 11/14/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03773.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 14, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|