Highway projects [electronic resource] : extent of unobligated balances for demonstration projects as of March 31, 2002.
- Washington, DC : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Express highways -- United States -- Maintenance and repair -- Finance.
Federal aid to transportation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 10/16/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02721r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 16, 2003).
"June 5, 2002."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Other format:
- Highway projects : extent of unobligated balances for demonstration projects as of March 31, 2002
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|