Benefit system requirements [electronic resource] : checklist for reviewing systems under the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act.
- Other Title:
- Checklist for reviewing systems under the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act
Benefit system requirements checklist--exposure draft
- Exposure draft.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc. -- Accounting -- Standards.
Finance, Public -- Accounting -- Standards -- United States.
Executive departments -- Accounting -- Standards -- United States.
Employee fringe benefits -- Accounting -- Standards -- United States.
United States. Federal Financial Assistance Management Improvement Act of 1999.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 06/27/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02762g.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 27, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States.
- Other format:
- United States. General Accounting Office. Benefit system requirements : checklist for reviewing systems under the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|