Assessing the adequacy of DHS efforts to prevent child deaths in custody : hearing before the Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, January 14, 2020.
- Other Title:
- Assessing the adequacy of Department of Homeland Security efforts to prevent child deaths in custody
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 58 pages)
- United States. Department of Homeland Security -- Rules and practice.
United States. Department of Homeland Security.
Unaccompanied immigrant children -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Undocumented immigrant children -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Detention of persons -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Child welfare -- Mexican-American Border Region.
Detention of persons.
Undocumented immigrant children.
Unaccompanied immigrant children.
North America -- Mexican-American Border Region.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Brian S. Hastings, Chief, Law Enforcement Operations Directorate, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Alexander L. Eastman, M.D., MPh, FACS, FAEMS, Senior Medical Officer--Operations, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg40995.
"Serial no. 116-55."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Date of hearing: 2020-01-14.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed Sept. 14, 2020).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations. Assessing the adequacy of DHS efforts to prevent child deaths in custody
- Publisher Number:
- 40-995 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|