Radiation exposure compensation [electronic resource] : analysis of Justice's program administration.
- Other Title:
- Analysis of Justice's program administration
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- United States. Department of Justice -- Rules and practice -- Evaluation.
Liability for nuclear damages -- United States.
Government liability -- United States.
Radiation injuries -- United States.
Compensation management -- United States.
Ionizing radiation -- Health aspects.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/6/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d011043.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 6, 2004).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- United States. General Accounting Office. Radiation exposure compensation : analysis of Justice's program administration
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|