Medicare home health payment [electronic resource] : nonroutine medical supply data needed to assess payment adjustments.
- Other Title:
- Nonroutine medical supply data needed to assess payment adjustments
Home health care nonroutine medical supplies
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Medical supplies industry -- United States.
Home care services -- Prospective payment -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 11/10/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03878.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 10, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Medicare home health payment : nonroutine medical supply data needed to assess payment adjustments
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|