Plan and operation of the Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, 1971-1973 [electronic resource] : a description of a national health and nutrition examination survey of a probability sample of the U.S. population 1-74 years of age.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 
- Vital and health statistics : Series 1, Programs and collection procedures ; no. 10 b
DREW publication ; no. (PHS) 79-1310
- Government document
- Health surveys -- United States -- Forms.
Public health -- United States -- Forms.
Nutrition surveys -- United States -- Forms.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from CDC web site. Address as of 2/21/04: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr%5F01/sr01%5F010b.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Contains questionnaire forms used in U.S. nutrition survey.
- pt. B. Data collection forms of the survey.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 21, 2004).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|