Retired coal miners' health benefit funds [electronic resource] : financial challenges continue.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Coal miners -- Pensions -- United States.
Coal miners -- Medical care -- United States.
Survivors' benefits -- United States.
Workers' compensation -- United States.
Lungs -- Dust diseases -- Treatment -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 12/15/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d02243.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 15, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- United States. General Accounting Office. Retired coal miners' health benefit funds : financial challenges continue
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|