Tax administration [electronic resource] : IRS and TIGTA should evaluate their processing of employee misconduct under Section 1203.
- Other Title:
- IRS and TIGTA should evaluate their processing of employee misconduct under Section 1203
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- United States. Internal Revenue Service -- Officials and employees.
United States. Internal Revenue Service -- Rules and practice -- Evaluation.
Employees -- Dismissal of -- Rules and practice -- United States.
Administrative responsibility -- Evaluation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 07/07/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03394.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 7, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Internal Revenue Service
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|