Prescription drugs [electronic resource] : FDA oversight of direct-to-consumer advertising has limitations.
- Other Title:
- Prescription drug advertising
Prescription drugs : FDA oversight of direct to consumer advertising has limitations
FDA oversight of direct-to-consumer advertising has limitations
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- United States. Food and Drug Administration
Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 06/02/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d03177.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 2, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Food and Drug Administration.
- Other format:
- Prescription drugs : FDA oversight of direct-to-consumer advertising has limitations
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|