Traffic enforcement [electronic resource] : funding of automatic red-light and speed enforcement technologies.
- Other Title:
- Funding of automatic red-light and speed enforcement technologies
Traffic enforcement technologies funding
- Washington, DC : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Traffic regulations -- Technological innovations -- United States -- Finance.
Traffic signs and signals -- Technological innovations -- United States -- Finance.
Electronic traffic controls -- United States -- Finance.
Photography in traffic engineering.
Radar in speed limit enforcement -- Detection.
Federal aid to transportation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 08/13/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03408r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from caption (viewed on Aug. 13, 2003).
"February 21, 2003."
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Other format:
- United States. General Accounting Office. Traffic enforcement : funding of automatic red-light and speed enforcement technologies
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|