Inspectors general [electronic resource] : alleged misconduct by NASA Inspector General : report to congressional requesters.
- Washington, DC : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Office of Inspector General -- Officials and employees -- Discipline.
Misconduct in office -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Mode of access: Internet via the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/23/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:os95009.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 30, 2003).
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche (shipping list no:97-0008-M).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Inspectors general : alleged misconduct by NASA Inspector General
Inspectors general : alleged misconduct by NASA Inspector General
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|