Windows operating system fundamentals / Crystal Panek.
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, Indiana : Sybex, 
1 online resource (419 pages) : illustrations
- Operating systems (Computers).
Microsoft Windows (Computer file).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A clear and concise resource, the ideal guide to Windows for IT beginners Windows Operating System Fundamentals covers everything you need to know about Windows 10. Learn to master the installation process and discover the cool new features of Windows 10, including Edge, Cortana, and more. And because this book follows the Windows Server Operating System Fundamentals MTA Certification, it is perfect for IT professionals who are new to the industry and need an entry point into IT certification. This book covers the basics of the Windows operating system, from setting up user accounts to using the start menu, running applications, and setting up internet access. You’ll be prepared to upgrade a computer to Windows 10 and to master the basic tools necessary to work effectively within the OS. Each chapter closes with a quiz so you can test your knowledge before moving to the next section. Learn to configure your Windows 10 operating system, optimize account controls, configure user profiles, customize system options, and more! Understand how to use Windows applications and tools for managing LAN settings, configuring Microsoft Edge, and setting up remote assistance Use Windows to manage devices like printers, cloud storage, OneDrive, and system devices Maintain, update, protect, and backup your data by configuring Windows Update, automated backup, and system recovery and restore With Windows Operating System Fundamentals , IT Professionals looking to understand more about Windows 10 will gain the knowledge to effectively use applications, navigate files and folders, and upgrade client systems. Thanks to the troubleshooting tools and tips in this book, you can apply your new skills in real-world situations and feel confident while taking the certification exam.
- Installing and Upgrading Client Systems
Understanding Operating System Configurations
Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance
Managing Applications, Services, and Disks
Understanding File and Print Sharing
Maintaining, Updating, and Protecting Windows 10
Understanding Backup and Recovery Methods
Comprehensive Online Learning Environment.
- Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|