Information technology [electronic resource] : foundational steps being taken to make needed FBI systems modernization management improvements : report to congressional requesters.
- Other Title:
- Information technology : foundational steps being taken to make needed Federal Bureau of Investigation systems modernization management improvements
Foundational steps being taken to make needed FBI systems modernization management improvements
FBI IT management
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Government document
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Information technology -- Evaluation.
Information resources management -- United States -- Evaluation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 9/14/04: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d04842.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 14, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|