Emerging infectious diseases [electronic resource] : review of state and federal disease surveillance efforts : report to the Chairman, Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Governmental Affairs, U.S. Senate.
- Other Title:
- Review of state and federal disease surveillance efforts
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Government document
- Communicable diseases.
Diseases -- Management -- Government policy -- United States.
Public health -- United States -- Evaluation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access Web site. Address as of 11/12/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04877.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 12, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|