Climate courage : how tackling climate change can build community, transform the economy, and bridge the political divide in America / Andreas Karelas ; foreword by Katharine Hayhoe.
- Boston, Massachusetts : Beacon Press, 
xvii, 225 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Climatic changes -- Social aspects -- United States.
Climate change mitigation -- Social aspects -- United States.
Climate change mitigation -- Political aspects -- United States.
Climatic changes -- Social aspects.
- ""Climate Courage" shows Americans that we can find common ground on solutions to climate change across the political divide through our shared American values"-- Provided by publisher.
"More Americans care about climate change than we might think. But to unite across the political spectrum in pursuit of solutions, we need a new narrative based on a positive vision of the future. Climate Courage shows us how we can move past our collective inaction on climate change and work together in our communities to creat a more sustainable, just, clean energy-powered economy that works for everyone." -- Back cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 188-214) and index.
- Hayhoe, Katharine, writer of foreword.
- Other format:
- Online version: Karelas, Andreas D., 1983- Climate courage
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|