PBS NewsHour. Two views on the future of American policing / NewsHour Productions.
- Other Title:
- Academic Video Online.
- [Arlington, Virginia] : NewsHour Productions, 2020.
1 online resource (10 minutes)
- Police -- United States.
Law enforcement -- United States.
Police-community relations -- United States.
Police administration -- United States.
- Television news programs.
- In English.
- System Details:
- As we have seen in Minneapolis, whose city council says it will defund the police, the move to reform law enforcement is gaining steam. Some activists want to abolish police departments entirely, while others aim to reallocate some of their funding to other services. Judy Woodruff talks to Charlene Carruthers of the Movement for Black Lives and Chuck Wexler of the Police Executive Research Forum.
- Judy Woodruff, Charlene Carruthers, Chuck Wexler.
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 11, 2020).
- Woodruff, Judy, interviewer.
Carruthers, Charlene A., 1985- interviewee.
Wexler, Chuck, interviewee.
NewsHour Productions, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- In series: PBS newshour.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|