Mucocutaneous Manifestations of HIV/AIDS [electronic resource] : Early Diagnostic Clues / edited by Yu-Ye Li, Kun-Hua Wang, Li He.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Medicine (SpringerNature-11650)
1 online resource (XIV, 271 pages) : 569 illustrations, 554 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book introduces a number of HIV/AIDS cases with mucocutaneous lesions. HIV/AIDS can manifest a variety of skin lesions due to immunological disorder, opportunistic infections and tumors always occur primarily with skin lesions. The cases included in this book reflect the diseases spectrum and evolution of mucocutaneous lesions at different stages before and after AIDS antiretroviral therapy (ART) as well. This book consists of nine chapters, including fungal, viral, bacterial, parasitic, neoplastic, inflammatory diseases, syphilis and ART-induced diseases, et cetera More than 300 cases and 600 photos of representative and important clinical significances are selected, showing the different clinical characteristics of the same disease under different immune status. Clinical photos are combined with clear and concise medical history along with the discussion on it, by which the readers can understand why skin lesions can be used as the early diagnostic clues to HIV/AIDS infection. Moreover, every chapter summarizes the similarity and characteristics of each type of skin diseases, which outlines and explains why they are AIDS-related mucocutaneous lesions.
- Mycoses in HIV/AIDS
Viral Infections of the Skin in HIV/AIDS
Bacterial Dermatosis in HIV/AIDS
Syphilis in HIV/AIDS: Case 1-18
Parasitic Infections of the Skin in HIV/AIDS
Neoplastic Disease in HIV/AIDS
Inflammatory Disease in HIV/AIDS
Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) -Releated Diseases in HIV/AIDS
Other Disease Related to HIV/AIDS.
- Li, Yu-Ye. editor., Editor,
Wang, Kun-Hua. editor., Editor,
He, Li, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature eBook
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-5467-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|