DNA Computing Based Genetic Algorithm [electronic resource] : Applications in Industrial Process Modeling and Control / by Jili Tao, Ridong Zhang, Yong Zhu.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Mathematics and Statistics (SpringerNature-11649)
1 online resource (IX, 274 pages) : 187 illustrations, 108 illustrations in color.
- Computer science -- Mathematics.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Science and Engineering. (search)
Control and Systems Theory. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book focuses on the implementation, evaluation and application of DNA/RNA-based genetic algorithms in connection with neural network modeling, fuzzy control, the Q-learning algorithm and CNN deep learning classifier. It presents several DNA/RNA-based genetic algorithms and their modifications, which are tested using benchmarks, as well as detailed information on the implementation steps and program code. In addition to single-objective optimization, here genetic algorithms are also used to solve multi-objective optimization for neural network modeling, fuzzy control, model predictive control and PID control. In closing, new topics such as Q-learning and CNN are introduced. The book offers a valuable reference guide for researchers and designers in system modeling and control, and for senior undergraduate and graduate students at colleges and universities. .
DNA computing based RNA-GA
DNA double-helix based hybrid genetic algorithm
DNA computing based multi-objective genetic algorithm
Parameter identification and optimization for chemical process
RBF neural network for nonlinear SISO system
T-S Fuzzy neural network for nonlinear SISO system
PCA and GA based ARX plus RBF Modeling for Nonlinear DPS
GA based predictive control design
MOGA based PID controller design
- Zhang, Ridong, author., Author,
Zhu, Yong, author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature eBook
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-5403-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|