Systematic Industrial Maintenance to Boost the Quality Management Programs [electronic resource] / by Adnan Bakri, Mohd Al-Fatihhi Mohd Szali Januddi.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Engineering (SpringerNature-11647)
SpringerBriefs in applied sciences and technology 2191-530X
SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 2191-530X
1 online resource (VIII, 78 pages) : 43 illustrations, 26 illustrations in color.
- Quality control.
- Local subjects:
- Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk. (search)
Manufacturing, Machines, Tools, Processes. (search)
Industrial Organization. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book discusses the main quality management (QM) programs and their possible integration into systematic industrial maintenance (SIM). Unlike traditional engineering maintenance books, it not only explains the theory but also provides practical examples of the integration of QM and SIM programs. It also includes reference sources, making it useful for readers wanting to explore specific areas in more depth. Chapter 1 introduces various aspects of the main quality management (QM) programs, including total quality management (TQM), just-in-time (JIT) and lean manufacturing (Lean). Subsequently, it examines the relation of quality and maintenance. Chapter 2 reviews the concepts of systematic industrial maintenance (SIM) and the application of quality control (QC) tools. Chapter 3 offers an overview, historical perspective and trends in industrial maintenance techniques. Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 focus on topics related to schedule-based maintenance, condition-based maintenance, reliability-based maintenance, computerized-based maintenance, risk-based maintenance and total productive maintenance. Covering the theory of each of these types of SIM, the chapters also explain their real-world application in QM and highlight their merits and weaknesses in the context of supporting QM.
- 1. Introduction
2. Quality Control Tools for Systematic Maintenance Management
3. Overview of Industrial Maintenance Techniques
4. Schedule-based Maintenance.
- Mohd Szali Januddi, Mohd Al-Fatihhi. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer Nature eBook
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-46586-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|