Popular works / George Gershwin.
- Standardized Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- Other Title:
- Title on container insert: Orchestral works
- [Place of publication not identified] : RCA Red Seal, [p 2001]
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Piano with orchestra.
Variations (Piano with orchestra).
- Streaming audio.
- Rhapsody in blue (16:16)
Concerto in F (28:48)
An American in Paris (16:42)
Variations on "I got rhythm" (8:00).
- Earl Wild, piano (1st-2nd, 4th works) ; Boston Pops Orchestra ; Arthur Fiedler, conductor.
- The 1st-2nd, 4th works for piano and orchestra ; the 3rd work is a symphonic poem.
The 1st and 3rd works recorded in 1959; the remainder in 1961.
Hard copy version record.
- Wild, Earl.
Fiedler, Arthur, 1894-1979.
Boston Pops Orchestra.
- Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Rhapsody in blue.
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. American in Paris.
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Concerto, piano, orchestra, F major
Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. "I got rhythm" variations.
- Other format:
- Source record: Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Instrumental music. Selections. Popular works.
- Publisher Number:
743216801923 RCA Records
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|