Pretty sound [electronic resource] : solo and chamber music / Simon Steen-Andersen.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Copenhagen : Dacapo ; Kirchheim, Germany : Distributed by NGL Naxos Global Logistics, p2011.
- Open space (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Chamber music.
- Downloadable audio file.
- The 3rd work sung in English and wordless (voice and mouth sounds)
- On and off and to and fro : for saxophone, vibraphone, cello and three players with megaphones (Lars Lien, saxophone) (16:37)
Rerendered : for pianist and two assistants (8:40)
In her frown : for two performers (10:39)
"Pretty sound (Up and down) : for piano (5:49)
Study for string instrument #2 : for cello, electric guitar and whammy pedal (5:24).
- Asamisimasa (Ellen Ugelvik, piano ; Tanja Orning, violoncello ; Håkon Stene, percussion, piano, vocals, electric guitar ; Anders Førisdal, megaphone) ; in part with assisting musicians.
- "The microphones are right up against the instruments ... so that all the small sounds and noises one normally tries to suppress take on a central role in the music"--Container. The 3rd work consists of vocal and paper sounds.
Recorded Oct. 2009, Kampen Church, Sept. and Dec. 2010, Norwegian State Academy of Music, and Nov. 2010, Desibel Studios, Oslo.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Lien, Lars, 1964- , Instrumentalist
Asamisimasa (Musical group) , Performer
- Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976- On and off and to and fro.
Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976-. Rerendered.
Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976- In her frown.
Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976- Pretty sound (Up and down)
Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976- Studies, no. 2.
On and off and to and fro.
Pretty sound (Up and down)
In her frown.
Up and down.
- Other format:
- Source record: Steen-Andersen, Simon, 1976- Selections. Pretty sound.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|