Sharon Bezaly plays Bacri, Bernstein, Dean & Rouse [electronic resource].
- Åkersberga, Sweden : BIS, , p2009.
- Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Concertos (Flute).
Flute with orchestra.
Flute with string orchestra.
- Downloadable audio file.
- Concerto for flute and orchestra / Nicholas Bacri (15:53)
Halil : nocturne for solo flute with piccolo, alto flute, percussion, harp, and strings / Leonard Bernstein (14:39)
The Siduri dances : for flute and string orchestra / Brett Dean (12:10)
Flute concerto / Christopher Rouse (27:56).
- Sharon Bezaly, flute ; Tapiola Sinfonietta, Jean-Jacques Kantorow, conductor (1st work) ; São Paulo Symphony Orchestra (OSESP), John Neschling, conductor (2nd work) ; Swedish Chamber Orchestra, Brett Dean, conductor (3rd work) ; Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra, Alan Gilbert, conductor (4th work).
- The 3rd work for flute and string orchestra, adapted by the composer from his solo flute work, Demons.
Recorded in Sweden at the Stockholm Concert Hall in Mar. 2006 (4th work) and at the Örebro Concert Hall in May 2007 (3rd work); in Finland at the Tapiola Hall, Espoo, in May 2006 (1st work); and in Brazil at the Sala São Paulo in Aug. 2007 (2nd work).
Eds. recorded: Salabert (1st work); Boosey & Hawkes (2nd-4th works).
Previously released by BIS on BIS-CD-1579 (1st work), BIS-CD-1650 (2nd work), BIS-CD-1576 (3rd work), and BIS-CD-1586 (4th work).
UPC from label on container.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Kantorow, Jean-Jacques, 1945- , Conductor
Neschling, John. , Conductor
Dean, Brett. , Conductor
Gilbert, Alan, 1967- , Conductor
Tapiola Sinfonietta. , Performer
Orquestra Sinfônica do Estado de São Paulo. , Performer
Svenska kammarorkester. , Performer
Konsertföreningens orkester (Stockholm, Sweden) , Performer
- Bacri, Nicolas. Concertos, flute, orchestra, op. 63
Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990. Ḥalil.
Dean, Brett. Siduri dances.
Rouse, Christopher, 1949- Concertos, flute, orchestra.
- Other format:
- Source record: Bezaly, Sharon, 1972- Sharon Bezaly plays Bacri, Bernstein, Dean & Rouse.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|