Autonomic networking-on-chip [electronic resource] : bio-inspired specification, development, and verification / edited by Phan Cong-Vinh.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, Fla. : CRC Press, 2012.
- Embedded multi-core systems.
Embedded multi-core systems
1 online resource (270 p.)
- Autonomic computing.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Despite the growing mainstream importance and unique advantages of autonomic networking-on-chip (ANoC) technology, Autonomic Networking-On-Chip: Bio-Inspired Specification, Development, and Verification is among the first books to evaluate research results on formalizing this emerging NoC paradigm, which was inspired by the human nervous system.The FIRST Book to Assess Research Results, Opportunities, & Trends in ""BioChipNets""The third book in the Embedded Multi-Core Systems series from CRC Press, this is an adv
- Front Cover; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; Foreword; Preface; About the Editor; List of Contributors; 1. A Bio-Inspired Architecture for Autonomic Network-on-Chip; 2. Bio-Inspired NoC Architecture Optimization; 3. An Autonomic NoC Architecture Using Heuristic Technique for Virtual-Channel Sharing; 4. Evolutionary Design of Collective Communications on Wormhole NoCs; 5. Formal Aspects of Parallel Processing on Bio-Inspired on-Chip Networks; 6. HAMSoC: A Monitoring-Centric Design Approach for Adaptive Parallel Computing; 7. Toward Self-Placing Applications on 2D and 3D NoCs
8. Self-Adaption in SoCsBibliography
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Cong-Vinh, Phan.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|