Moral uncertainty / William MacAskill, Krister Bykvist, Toby Ord.
- New product.
- New York, United States : Oxford University Press, 
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Electronic books.
- How should we make decisions when we're uncertain about what we ought, morally, to do? Decision-making in the face of fundamental moral uncertainty is underexplored terrain: MacAskill, Bykvist, and Ord argue that there are distinctive norms by which it is governed, and which depend on the nature of one's moral beliefs.
- This edition also issued in print: 2020.
"This is an open access publication, available online and distributed under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - No Derivatives 4.0 International licence (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)"--Home page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Bykvist, Krister, author.
Ord, Toby, 1979- author.
- Access Restriction:
- Open access.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|