A radical proposal to reinvigorate the teaching of the liberal arts / Michael Wayne Santos.
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, an imprint of The Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc., 
xxii, 106 pages ; 23 cm
- Education, Humanistic.
School improvement programs.
- "This book offers a systematic, integrated, chronological, multi-disciplinary approach to reinvigorate the teaching of the liberal arts and put them back at the center of a student's educational experience"-- Provided by publisher.
- Machine generated contents note: 1. The Current Crisis in Higher Education
2. The Cost of Doing Business
3. What Should Be Common Sense about Education
4. A Radical Proposal
5. Addressing Objections to the Proposal
6. The First Two Years of the Program: A Student's-Eye View
7. To Graduation and Beyond: A Student's-Eye View Continued
8. Beyond Platitudes: Remembering What It Is All About.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Online version: Santos, Michael Wayne, 1956- A radical proposal to reinvigorate the teaching of the liberal arts
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|