Forests: At the Heart of a Green Recovery from the COVID-19 Pandemic / Mita Sen
- New York : United Nations, 2020.
- UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) Policy Briefs 27081990 ; no.80.
UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) Policy Briefs 27081990 ; no.80
- Government document
1 online resource, (4 pages).
- Agriculture Rural Development and Forestry.
Economic and Social Development.
- System Details:
- data file
- This brief highlights how forests and the forestry sector provide essential services and products to support health and livelihoods during times of crisis, how investing in sustainable forest management and forestry jobs offer opportunities for a green recovery, and how healthy forests build resilience against future pandemics. In this context, it proposes policy recommendations to ensure that forest-based solutions be considered for recovery from the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and building back better.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|