Service-oriented architecture : SOA strategy, methodology, and technology / James P. Lawler, H. Howell-Barber.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton : Auerbach Publications, 2008.
1 online resource (290 p.)
- Business enterprises -- Computer networks -- Management.
Information technology -- Management.
Computer network architectures.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Aggressively being adopted by organizations in all markets, service-oriented architecture (SOA) is a framework enabling business process improvement for gaining competitive advantage. Service-Oriented Architecture: SOA Strategy, Methodology, and Technology guides you through the challenges of deploying SOA. It demonstrates conclusively that strategy and methodology are the keys to implementing SOA and provides the methodology needed for SOA success. The book examines the role of both non-agile and agile project management techniques for deploying SOA. Its m
- Front cover; Dedication; Contents; Foreword; Acknowledgments; About the Authors; Section 1: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Strategy; Chapter 1. Introduction to Strategy; Section 2: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Methodology; Chapter 2. Introduction to Program Management Methodology; Chapter 3. Deployment and Expansion of Web Services Based on SOA; Chapter 4. Deployment of Services, Integration of Process and Services Architecture, and Restructuring of Organizations and Staff; Chapter 5. Deployment and Exploitaton of Services Based on SOE; Chapter 6. Conclusion
Section 3: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) TechnologyChapter 7. Introduction to Service Technology; Chapter 8. Service Technology Firms, Technologies, and Tools; Chapter 9. Concluion; Chapter 10. Service Terminology; Index; Back cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Howell-Barber, H.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1201/9781420045017 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|