Los ataúdes egipcios de Pairusejer y Ruru del Museo Arqueológico Nacional de Madrid : análisis de sus materiales y estado de conservación / María Cruz Medina Sánchez.
- Oxford : BAR Publishing, 
- BAR international series ; 2940.
BAR International ; 2940
1 online resource (xxiv, 313 pages) : illustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Museo Arqueológico Nacional (Spain)
Coffins -- Egypt -- Deir el-Bahri Site.
Coffins -- Coservation and restoration -- Spain -- Madrid.
Deir el-Bahri Site (Egypt)
Egypt -- Antiquities.
- Text in Spanish with sumaries in English and Spanish.
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the coffins of Pairusejer and Ruru, from lot No. 13 of objects found at Bab el-Gasus, now to be found in the Egyptian collection of the Museo Arqueológico Nacional (Madrid), using a variety of techniques, including SEM, VIL imaging, FRX and FTIR. These allow us to understand how the coffins were made, which materials were used (woods, mortars, pigments or varnishes), what artistic techniques were applied and the coffins' current state of conservation.
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (PhD)--Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.30861/9781407316734 doi
S2940 BAR Publishing
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|