Codex Zacynthius : catena, palimpsest, lectionary / edited by H. A. G. Houghton, D. C. Parker.
- Piscataway, NJ : Gorgias Press LLC, 2020.
- Texts and studies (Gorgias Press) ; 21.
Texts and studies (third series) ; 21
xvii, 317 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Codex Zacynthius.
Bible. Luke. -- Commentaries.
- "This book consists of a series of studies of Codex Zacynthius (Cambridge, University Library MS Add. 10062), the earliest surviving New Testament commentary manuscript in catena format. A research project funded by the UK Arts and Humanities Research Council has produced new multispectral images of the palimpsest undertext in order to enable a thorough investigation of the manuscript and the creation of a complete electronic edition. This volume, co-authored by the members of the project, will provide a full account of the research undertaken by the project. Many advances have resulted from this research, which will be presented here for the first time in print"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Houghton, H. A. G., editor.
Parker, D. C. (David C.), editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Codex Zacynthius
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|