Tax Challenges Arising from Digitalisation - Report on Pillar One Blueprint : Inclusive Framework on BEPS / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2020.
- OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project 23132612.
OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Project 23132612.
- Government document
1 online resource (230 pages)
- The OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Project aims to create a single set of consensus-based international tax rules to address BEPS, and hence to protect tax bases while offering increased certainty and predictability to taxpayers. Addressing the tax challenges raised by digitalisation has been a top priority of the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework in BEPS since 2015 with the release of the BEPS Action 1 Report. At the request of the G20, the Inclusive Framework has continued to work on the issue, delivering an interim report in March 2018. In 2019, members of the Inclusive Framework agreed to examine proposals in two pillars, which could form the basis for a consensus solution to the tax challenges arising from digitalisation. That same year, a programme of work to be conducted on Pillar One and Pillar Two was adopted and later endorsed by the G20. This report focuses on new nexus and profit allocation rules to ensure that, in an increasingly digital age, the allocation of taxing rights with respect to business profits is no longer exclusively circumscribed by reference to physical presence. It reflects the Inclusive Framework's views on key policy features, principles and parameters, and identifies remaining political and technical issues where differences of views remain to be bridged, and next steps.
- Approaches to implementing the Amount A formula
Elimination of double taxation
Revenue sourcing rules
Tax base determinations
Cover Statement by the OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS on the Reports on the Blueprints of Pillar One and Pillar Two
Detailed Process Map of Amount A
Implementation and administration
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- SourceOECD (Online service)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|