Bureaucracy : a key idea for business and society / Tom Vine.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
- Key ideas in business and management
Key ideas in business and management
1 online resource (viii, 177 pages) : illustrations.
- Tom Vine completed his first two degrees at Warwick Business School beforemoving to Essex Business School for his doctorate. He is currently Associate Professor at Suffolk Business School, where he leads the PhD programme. An ethnographer and organization theorist, Tom's research explores agency, belief, complexity, and paradox. When he's not grappling with Nietzsche, Tom enjoys charity-shop crawls and restoring old boats.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 03, 2020).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Vine, Tom Bureaucracy : A Key Idea for Business and Society
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|