Supporting civics education with student activism : citizens for a democratic society / Pablo A. Muriel and Alan J. Singer.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (viii, 78 pages)
- Civics -- Study and teaching -- United States.
Students -- Political activity -- United States.
Student movements -- United States.
- Student activism and civics education
A wave of student activism
What do state and national standards say?
Rights and responsibilities as teachers
Integrating activism across the K-12 curriculum
Undocumented immigrants and immigration reform
New York and slavery walking tour
Uniondale students protest gun violence
Hempstead Freedom Walkers
Save our schools
Occupy Wall Street
Metal detectors in schools
Citizenship for the 21st Century.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on October 16, 2020).
- Singer, Alan J., author.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Muriel, Pablo A.. Supporting civics education with student activism
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|