The Routledge companion to happiness at work / edited by Joan Marques.
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
- Routledge handbooks
Routledge companions in business, management and accounting
1 online resource.
- Job satisfaction.
Work environment -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- "An unprecedented and important reference work, this research companion covers a range of aspects of happiness, an aim everyone aspires to achieve, yet can be easily overlooked in today's demanding and multi-challenged world, or confused with a plethora of quantifiable or career goals. This book helps readers to internalize happiness, form a healthy opinion about this emotion, and detach it from external factors that can only cause temporary discomfort or delight. A group of expert authors considers happiness within three critical realms: internally, interactively, and work-related. Their thoughtful contributions approach happiness from a multiplicity of angles, and present a full spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives to consider, based on a wide range of circumstances, personal and professional. This companion will be valuable for researchers, students, and coaches, whether they seek input for future theory development, or motivation for performance in personal and professional life"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 09, 2020).
- Marques, Joan, editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: The Routledge companion to happiness at work
- Publisher Number:
- 10.4324/9780429294426 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|