Remaking retirement : debt in an aging economy / Olivia Mitchell and Annamaria Lusardi. [electronic resource]
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Pension Research Council series.
Oxford scholarship online.
Pension Research Council series
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (304 pages) : illustrations (black and white).
- Retirement -- Economic aspects.
Older people -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
- Around the world, people nearing and entering retirement are holding ever-greater levels of debt. This volume explores key aspects of the rise in debt across older cohorts, drills down into the types of debt and reasons for debt incurred, and reviews policies to remedy some of the financial problems facing older persons, in the US and elsewhere.
- This edition also issued in print: 2020.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 20, 2020).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lusardi, Annamaria, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|