The data imperative : how digitalization is reshaping management, organizing, and work / Henri Schildt.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (240 pages) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Business -- Computer network resources.
Industrial management -- Data processing.
- Electronic books.
- Companies across all industries are engaging in digital transformation. Henri Schildt provides an in-depth look at how data and algorithms are reshaping management practices, organizational structures, corporate culture, and work roles, and presents 'the data imperative' as a framework for understanding digitalization as a new normative mind-set.
- This edition also issued in print: 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|