The complexities of morphology / edited by Peter Arkadiev, Francesco Gardani.
- New product edition.
- Oxford, England : Oxford University Press, 
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (416 pages) : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white).
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Morphology.
- Electronic books.
- This volume explores the multiple aspects of morphological complexity, offering typological, acquisitional, sociolinguistic, and diachronic perspectives. The analyses are based on rich empirical data from a wide range of languages, as well as experimental data from artificial language learning.
- This edition also issued in print: 2020.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Arkadʹev, P. M., editor.
Gardani, Francesco, 1975- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|