Red Hat and IT Security [electronic resource] : With Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat OpenShift, and Red Hat Security Auditing / by Rithik Chatterjee.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2021.
1 online resource (XIX, 233 p. 23 illus.)
- Computer security.
Open source software.
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Open Source. (search)
- Use Red Hat’s security tools to establish a set of security strategies that work together to help protect your digital data. You will begin with the basic concepts of IT security and DevOps with topics such as CIA triage, security standards, network and system security controls and configuration, hybrid cloud infrastructure security, and the CI/CD process. Next, you will integrate and automate security into the DevOps cycle, infrastructure, and security as code. You will also learn how to automate with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform andabout hybrid cloud infrastructure. The later chapters will cover hyper-converged infrastructure and its security, Red Hat Smart Management, predictive analytics with Red Hat Insights, and Red Hat security auditing to ensure best security practices. Lastly, you will see the different types of case studies with real-world examples. Red Hat and IT Security will help you get a better understanding of IT security concepts from a network and system administration perspective. It will help you to understand how the IT infrastructure landscape can change by implementing specific security best practices and integrating Red Hat products and solutions to counter against modern cybersecurity threats. You will: ● Understand IT infrastructure security and its best practices ● Implement hybrid cloud infrastructure ● Realign DevOps process into DevSecOps, emphasizing security ● Implement automation in IT infrastructure services using Red Hat Ansible ● Explore Red Hat Smart Management, predictive analytics, and auditing.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to IT Security
Chapter 2: Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
Chapter 3: Security in DevOps and Automation
Chapter 4: Hyper-converged Infrastructure
Chapter 5: Red Hat Smart Management and Red Hat Insights
Chapter 6: Red Hat Security Auditing
Chapter 7: Case Studies.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-6434-8 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|