Erlon Chaves : o maestro do veneno / produção, Chá Cinematográfico SP Ltda ; um filme de Alessandro Gamo ; direcao e roteiro Alessandro Gamo.
- Other Title:
- Erlon Chaves : the poison maestro
Academic Video Online.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Utopic Documentaries, 2018.
1 online resource (76 minutes)
- Chaves, Erlon, 1933-1974.
Musicians -- Brazil.
Musicians, Black -- Brazil.
Music -- Brazil.
Racism -- Brazil.
Brazil -- Race relations.
- Documentary films.
- In Portuguese with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- From a young prodigy from Radios Associadas to one of the most sought after and modern arrangers in Brazil and creator of Banda Veneno, Black Musician Erlon Chaves influenced Brazilian music, from Samba-Jazz to Samba-Rock. In this musical documentary, we follow his meteoric trajectory, the marks that Erlon left in the music industry, on television and in the cinema, in addition to the censorship and racial prejudice that he faced.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 15, 2020).
- Gamo, Alessandro, director, screenwriter.
Chá Cinematográfico, production company.
Alexander Street Press.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|