China from a U.S. policy perspective / Eric J. Heikkila.
- Other Title:
- China from a United States policy perspective
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (xx, 216 pages) : illustrations
- United States -- Foreign relations -- China.
China -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy.
United States -- Energy policy.
United States -- Military policy.
China -- Strategic aspects.
- Eric J. Heikkila is a Professor at the USC Price School of Public Policy at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, where he also serves on the Executive Committee of the USC US-China Institute. Dr. Heikkila is the founding Executive Secretary of the Pacific Rim Council on Urban Development, and has had visiting appointments at Peking University, National Taiwan University, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and the Graduate Research Institute for Policy Studies in Tokyo. Trained initially as an economist, he has a strong record of scholarly publications in urban development and public policy, many with a focus on China. As Director of Global Engagement for the USC Price School of Public Policy, he helped maintain institutional ties with partner institutions in China and elsewhere.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on November 18, 2020).
- Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Heikkila, Eric John. China from a U.S. policy perspective
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|