Political integration in Indian diaspora societies / edited by Ruben Gowricharn.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource (xi, 196 pages) : illustrations
- East Indians -- Political activity -- Foreign countries.
East Indians -- Foreign countries -- Social conditions.
East Indian diaspora -- Political aspects.
Social integration -- Political aspects.
- Introduction : the politics of integration in Indian diaspora societies / Ruben Gowricharn
Durban Indians and self-help in South Africa's democracy / Bobby Luthra Sinha and Anand Singh
Integrated lives? A reading of the popularised image as a phenotype for being Indian in South Africa / Nalini Moodley-Diar
The NRI Gupta Waterkloof landing : implications for political integration of PIOs in South Africa / Brij Maharaj
Transnational identity and political integration in Trinidad and Tobago / Susan Julia Chand and David T. Chand
Reconciling boundaries and identities : the world of Dr. Sudhindra Bose in early 20th century America / Koushiki Dasgupta
From cyber-Hindutva to Ab Ki Baar Trump Sarkar : (trans)national entanglements of Hindu diaspora political integration / Eviane Leidig
The gift of diasporic citizenship : the overseas citizenship of India scheme as a tool for nation-building / Johann Salazar
Indo-Caribbean ethnicity and political integration / Ruben Gowricharn.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on December 02, 2020).
- Gowricharn, Ruben S., 1952- editor.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version: Political Integration in Indian Diaspora Societies
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|