Digital maps of low- to moderate-temperature geothermal springs and wells in the Pacific Northwest [electronic resource] : a contribution to the Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project / by Pamela D. Derkey and Bruce R. Johnson ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management.
- Other Title:
- Digital maps of low- to moderate temperature geothermal springs and wells in the Pacific Northwest
- [Menlo Park, CA] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 95-689.
Open-file report ; 95-689
- Government document
1 electronic text : HTML file, digital, PDF, Unix tar, AML, HPGL2 files
- Geothermal resources -- Northwest, Pacific -- Maps.
Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project (U.S.).
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader; software capable of uncompressing tar and HPGL2 files.
Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 6/12/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1995/of95-689/; current access available via PURL.
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on June 12, 2008).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Johnson, Bruce R.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Forest Service.
United States. Bureau of Land Management.
- Other format:
- Derkey, Pamela Dunlap. Digital maps of low- to moderate-temperature geothermal springs and wells in the Pacific Northwest
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|