South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. : online sales taxes and their impact on main street : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, hearing held March 3, 2020.
- Other Title:
- Online sales taxes and their impact on main street
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 375 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Interstate commerce -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States -- Cases.
Electronic commerce -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States -- Cases.
Internet industry -- Taxation -- United States -- States -- Cases.
Sales tax -- United States -- States -- Cases.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Jamie Yesnowitz, Principal, Grant Thornton, LLP, Washington, DC, testifying on behalf of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA); Mrs. Linda Lester, Vice President, K-Log, Inc., Zion, IL; Mr. Kevin Mahoney, President and Founder, FindTape.com, North Brunswick, NJ; Mr. Brad Scott, Financial Director, Halstead Bead, Inc., Prescott, AZ.
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg39857.
"Small Business Committee document number 116-015."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Date of hearing: 2020-03-03.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Govinfo website, viewed Nov. 13, 2020).
- Publisher Number:
- 39-857 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|