Access and experiences regarding medical care, Fall 2000 [electronic resource].
- [Rockville, Md. : Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2002?]
- Statistical brief (Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)) ; #2.
Statistical brief ; #2
- Government document
 p. : digital, PDF file
- Health services accessibility -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MEPS AHRQ web site. Address as of 10/01/2008: http://www.meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data%5Ffiles/publications/st2/stat02.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- A self-administered questionnaire was added to the Medical Expenditures Panel Survey (MEPS) to collect information on health care utilization, access, health status and the quality of health care received. The quality of care measures were taken from an AHRQ-sponsored instrument, the Consumer Assessments of Health Plans (CAHPS). The questionnaire was administered in late 2000 and early 2001. All of the questions refer to events experienced in the last 12 months.
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed Nov. 10, 2004).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|