Prescription drugs [electronic resource] : FDA's oversight of the promotion of drugs for off-label uses : report to the Ranking Member, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate.
- Other Title:
- Prescription drugs : Food and Drug Administration's oversight of the promotion of drugs for off label uses
FDA's oversight of the promotion of drugs for off-label uses
Promotion of prescription drugs
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Government document
ii, 41 p. : digital, PDF file
- United States. Food and Drug Administration -- Rules and practice.
Pharmaceutical policy -- United States.
Advertising -- Drugs.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 8/13/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08835.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 13, 2008).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|