A versatile time-lapse camera system developed by the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory for use at K⁻ilauea Volcano, Hawaii [electronic resource] / by Tim R. Orr. and Richard P. Hoblitt ; prepared in cooperation with the Bureau of Reclamation.
- Other Title:
- Versatile time lapse camera system developed by the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory for use at K⁻ilauea Volcano, Hawaii
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- Scientific investigations report ; 2008-5117.
Scientific investigations report ; 2008-5117
- Government document
iv, 8 p. : digital, PDF file
- Chronophotography -- Hawaii -- Kilauea Volcano.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 7/24/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2008/5117/sir2008-5117.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed on July 24, 2008).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Hoblitt, Richard P.
United States. Bureau of Reclamation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|