Kabul city location of organizations and diplomatic missions [electronic resource] / UNDP, USAID, AIMS.
- [Kabul] : AIMS ; 2005.
- Government document
1 map : digital, PDF file.
Scale [ca. 1:50,000].
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale [ca. 1:50,000].
- Kabul (Afghanistan) -- Maps.
- Place of Publication:
- Afghanistan Kabul.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USAID web site. Address as of 7/2/108: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf%5Fdocs/PNADK411.pdf; current access via PURL.
- Relief shown by contours.
Title from title screen (viewed on July 21, 2008).
"Source: 1. IKONOS Imagery one meter resolution (2000-2002) ; 2. Data collection and ground truthing done in collaboration with AGCHO, Kabul Municipality and AIMS (November, 2004) ; 3. Municipality district boundaries were derived from ISAF, map titled 'Kabul Municipalities and Police Districts', dated 12 January, 2005."
"Print date: February, 2005."
Includes index and legend.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States. Agency for International Development.
Afghanistan Information Management Service.
- Other format:
- United Nations Development Programme Kabul city location of organizations and diplomatic missions
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|