Trends in timing, magnitude, and duration of summer and fall/winter streamflows for unregulated coastal river basins in Maine during the 20th century [electronic resource] / by Robert W. Dudley and Glenn A. Hodgkins ; in cooperation with the Maine Atlantic Salmon Commission.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Scientific investigations report ; 2005-5021.
Scientific investigations report ; 2005-5021
- Government document
iv, 26 p. : digital, PDF file
- Stream measurements -- Maine.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 9/12/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2005/5021/pdf/sir2005-5021.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed on Sept. 12, 2008).
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Hodgkins, Glenn.
Maine Atlantic Salmon Commission.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Dudley, Robert W. Trends in timing, magnitude, and duration of summer and fall/winter streamflows for unregulated coastal river basins in Maine during the 20th century
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|