To read or not to read [electronic resource] : a question of national consequence.
- Washington, DC : National Endowment for the Arts, 
- Research report (National Endowment for the Arts. Office of Research & Analysis) ; #47.
Research report ; #47
- Government document
99 p. : digital, PDF file
- Books and reading -- United States.
Literature -- Appreciation -- United States.
Reading -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NEA web site. Address as of 5/5/08: http://www.nea.gov/research/ToRead.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 5, 2008).
"Produced by the Office of Research & Analysis, National Endowment for the Arts, Sunil Iyengar, director; editorial and publication assistance by Don Ball."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Iyengar, Sunil, 1973-
Ball, Don, 1964-
National Endowment for the Arts. Office of Research & Analysis.
- Other format:
- To read or not to read
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|